Monday 24 May 2010

Oh, What a Muppet I am

If the title doesn't give you enough of a hint, hopefully todays first item will be a good introduction:





ITS MUPPET WEEK!


So, here is my personal favourite of all the things I'm about to show you.
The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen adaptations are always fun.


Next up, something I want to bake at some point:
Cookie Monster Cookies
Nom nom nom.


This next one was hard to choose, but I couldn't do a Muppets post without at least ONE video from one of their movies.
The Muppets Treasure Island: Shiver My Timbers
When I thought about it, the choice wasn't really that hard.


&& finally, mixing this weeks theme with a strong passion of mine, music:
Beaker's Ode To Joy


Now, its time for saying goodbye.
Anna.x.(:
Live, Laugh, Die Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment